[Openstack] Keystone: is revoke token API "officially" supported

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Thu Jan 26 23:22:24 UTC 2012

On Jan 26, 2012, at 5:17 PM, Dolph Mathews wrote:

A) This wasn't documented at all (AFAIK), so there's no concern of breaking contracts.

I agree, it shouldn't break anything.

B) Even if it's moved to an extension, would the call change from it's current form?:

    DELETE /tokens/{token_id}

I'm not sure what the extension convention is here.

We could put that in a separate URI, but I don't think we have to in this case. DELETE has a very well understood semantics.  I can't see a DELETE that would work in anyway different than this one.

-Dolph Mathews