[Openstack] Using Gerrit to verify the CLA

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Thu Jan 5 18:02:02 UTC 2012

corvus at inaugust.com (James E. Blair) writes:

> In short, the process for new developers will be:
>
> 1) Sign CLA via Echosign
> 2) Record signature in wiki
> 3) Apply for membership in openstack-cla
> 4) Contribute!

This change is in place; membership in openstack-cla is required in
order to submit changes to Gerrit.

All of the -core groups have been made administrators of that group.  If
core members could watch for new membership requests, validate that the
user has added their information to the wiki page, and approve them,
that would be swell.

If you have any problems, please contact me (jeblair) or Monty (mtaylor)
on IRC.

-Jim