[Openstack] Using Gerrit to verify the CLA

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Jan 4 17:16:22 UTC 2012

Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> writes:

> Nice work. Do you have a sense of how many past contributors haven't
> signed the CLA or added themselves to the wiki?

I don't know.

> Also, how does this work for the corporate CLA?

We're not changing the CLA process at all, so the existing process still
stands:

   Note that: If you are contributing on behalf of a company or
   organization, someone at your company or organization needs to sign
   the Corporate Contributor License Agreement. A list of current
   companies and organizations with an existing Corporate CLA is
   available for your review.

I'm not going to interpret that; I'm just going to make sure that the
people currently on the wiki are in the launchpad group, and then add to
the instructions an item to also request membership in the launchpad
group.  There is no technical verification of corporate CLA compliance.

-Jim