[Openstack] Openstack Satellite projects

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue Feb 28 19:32:09 UTC 2012

Ah yes - these are definitely different efforts, but I certainly
wouldn't mind working together in some way.

The focus of StackForge is development infrastructure hosting. We're
working with the guys at cloudsoft (Adrian Cole actually) to get the
jclouds plugin for jenkins finished so that we can consume build slaves
on openstack clouds easily. Perhaps we could get a trystack account for
both the OpenStack and StackForge jenkinses so that we can target test
jobs at the different environments trystack is providing.