[Openstack] Docs: nova-manage network create FAILURE

Diego Parrilla SantamarĂ­a diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:56:50 UTC 2012

Alexey,

Here goes a sample what we use in the distro:

FlatDHCP
./nova-manage network create service 10.0.0.0/24 1 256
--bridge=br100--bridge_interface=
bond1 --dns1=8.8.8.8 --dns2=8.8.4.4

VlanManager
./nova-manage network create service 10.0.0.0/24 1 256 --vlan=100
--bridge_interface=bond1 --dns1=8.8.8.8 --dns2=8.8.4.4

Keep in mind that FlatDHCP and VlanManager handle the tenants' networks
with different approach.

Cheers
Diego

--