[Openstack] Nova VMware support improvements

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Thu Feb 23 09:55:59 UTC 2012

We have recently updated the XenServer/XCP code so the storage is configurable, if you want a pattern to copy.
https://github.com/citrix-openstack/nova/blob/everett/nova/virt/xenapi/vm_utils.py

If I remember correctly, they assumed standalone ESX hosts with local storage, so never got around to adding a flag to configure which storage is used.

Cheers,
John