[Openstack] availability/performance sensors/probes

Jasper Capel Jasper.Capel at spilgames.com
Wed Feb 22 08:50:48 UTC 2012

I've uploaded the checks we use in production here at Spil Games to https://github.com/spilgames/swift. Besides check_swift (which is a functional test) everything's meant to gather statistics from the cluster and we're looking to replace that with a Graphite-based solution to avoid having to parse access logs and having more real-time metrics available. Nothing fancy, but it may be of use to someone.

Jasper