[Openstack] availability/performance sensors/probes

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Feb 21 22:54:46 UTC 2012

This does bring up a more generic problem of sharing the
availability/performance code for all of the OpenStack components.

At the design summit, this was proposed as one of the example use cases of
the OpenStack community forge (I forget the exact name) but it was intended
as a place for sharing code/procedures which were not intended to be part of
the core but may be of interest to others.

Was anything set up along these lines ?

A set of production quality Nagios/Ganglia sensors would be very interesting
if someone has these....

Tim