[Openstack] gerrit: basing a change on another uncommitted change

Chris Behrens cbehrens at codestud.com
Fri Feb 17 01:22:58 UTC 2012

Hm.  It shouldn't have uploaded a new patch set for 3990 if you did not modify the commit in 3990.

However, it does appear that you modified 3990's commit.  This method was added:

test_get_rrd_server()

in nova/tests/test_xenapi.py

You can see it here:

https://review.openstack.org/#patch,unified,3990,7,nova/tests/test_xenapi.py

And click on the arrow for 'patch history' in upper left.  Then select the differences between patch set 6 and patch set 7.

- Chris