[Openstack] Howto Nova setup with HA?

i3D.net - Tristan van Bokkem tristanvanbokkem at i3d.nl
Thu Feb 16 08:46:36 UTC 2012

Any more thoughts about this subject? Ask? Vish?

Best regards,

Tristan van Bokkem
Datacenter Operations

Contact:
E-mail Personal: tristanvanbokkem at i3d.net
E-mail Support: info at i3d.net
E-mail NOC: noc at i3d.net
Website: http://www.i3d.net Office:
Interactive 3D B.V.
Meent 93b
3011 JG Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Visit www.smartdc.net – SmartDC is our in-house 36,000 sq. ft. datacenter in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. High density hosting – multiple fiber carriers in-house – Level3 PoP.

Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is a company registered in The Netherlands at Meent 93b, Rotterdam. Registration #: 14074337 - VAT # NL 8202.63.886.B01. Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is CDSA certified on content protection and security. We are ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing technology companies.
  _____