[Openstack] Any block storage folks interested in getting together?

Vladimir Popovski vladimir at zadarastorage.com
Tue Feb 14 17:30:25 UTC 2012

Folks,

We’ve used IRC #openstack-volumes for that and had a mailing-list set up
for the team. Check it out on https://launchpad.net/~openstack-volume

Unfortunately, there was not much going on lately. Primarily I suppose you
can blame me on this as our team was completely overwhelmed by
production/beta launch and we had no chance to contribute.

It will be great to get together and I’m looking forward for it.

Regards,

-Vladimir

Zadara Storage