[Openstack] Question on i8ln?

Diego Parrilla Santamaría diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:09:21 UTC 2012

Joshua, most of non-english speaking developers I know try to use english
for class names, methods, fields, constants... English is the 'lingua
franca' for code, so even developers with bad english level like me try to
use english all the time... so internationalized logging messages do not
make sense from my perspective. And sometimes translations are awful, or
even hilarious.

So +1 for english only logging messages in the code.

Cheers
Diego

P.D.: I know this is the kind of topic everybody has an opinion, so I hope
nobody feels attacked ;-)
--
Diego Parrilla
 <http://www.stackops.com/>*CEO*