[Openstack] Quantum "Bug-Squashing" Next Thurs (2/2)

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Thu Feb 2 19:18:25 UTC 2012

Adding main openstack list to thread with webex link for Quantum
bus-squashing event.

Remember to have you devstack environment setup ahead of time.

Event starts @ 2pm Pacific.

Anyone is welcome to participate, though the content is geared toward
folks already familiar with Quantum basics.  Webex will be recorded
and posted.

Dan

--