[Openstack] Can somebody offer some help regarding Keystone interaction with LDAP in Essex?

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Wed Dec 19 16:29:25 UTC 2012

Thanks, Dolph.  I have the following Openstack related variables set:

OS_AUTH_URL=http://127.0.0.1:5000/v2.0/
OS_PASSWORD=admin
OS_REGION_NAME=WRI
OS_TENANT_NAME=admin
OS_USERNAME=admin

This worked fine for the SQL identity backend, and I've tried to replicate that exact setup into LDAP.  I'll poke around with the token-get command later today.

Chris