[Openstack] Wiki content imported into MediaWiki - please check

Ryan Lane rlane at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 18 02:51:23 UTC 2012

I've just finished importing the content from the MoinMoin wiki into the
MediaWiki instance. Please check the content:

https://wiki-staging.openstack.org/wiki/Main_Page

We're using a self-signed certificate for now. We are ordering a proper
certificate, but eve that cert will still appear invalid until we've
switched to the correct URL.

Also note that the migration script doesn't map from MoinMoin to MediaWiki
perfectly and we'll need to clean up some of the content manually. We'll
need to create some templates for missing features too (like columned
layout).

We're going to leave the wiki up for a couple days in this state. If the
content is mostly agreeable and we decide to press forward, I'll migrate
the data again and we'll replace MoinMoin.

- Ryan