[Openstack] 500 - Internal Server Error when using Volumes in Dashboard (Centos 6.3)

Andrew Holway a.holway at syseleven.de
Mon Dec 10 21:56:20 UTC 2012

Thanks for the advice. Actually Im not planning on using block volumes at all but its nice to know how everything plugs together.

Could you tell me what would be the best way to attach NFS filers as shared storage? I am planning on running glusterfs on the hypervisors and then sharing that back to the hypervisors (If that makes sense). Do you have some tips for such a setup?

Thanks,

Andrew