[Openstack] [Openstack :: Folsom] Quantum Network Node setup

balaji patnala patnala003 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:12:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

Iam having essex setup [where we dont have Quantum Network] and now if we
want to have Folsom setup and if we dont want to use L3-Agent and Quantum
router for DNAT of Floating-IPs.

How can we achieve this with Folsom.?

As well i want to understand the real time deployment of Teanant VMs for
Public Access using Public -IPs, I hope it can be achieved in Folsom setup
as well. Can any one give me inputs on this.

Just curious to understand the quantum router use case apart from
NAT,iptable rules any other advantages we have in real time deployments.

please share your understanding and experience.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
balaji

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:17 AM, gong yong sheng <gongysh at linux.vnet.ibm.com