[Openstack] [openstack-dev] Openstack NOVA and Metadata.

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:01:11 UTC 2012

Hi Vish-

Thanks for the reply.

I need much more info on these.

[1] Where this Metadata comes into picture., while launching the instance,
or after instance is launched ?
[2] In the Essex release, how can he see what metadata is being prepared
and used ?
[3] What is the use of this metadata.
[4] In scenario of Nova+Quantum+OVS (Essex Release) at what places this
metadata is used, How is it prepared, where it is parsed and understood,
What data does it contain?

Though I have too many questions, I'm in need of these since, Want to
understand the ROLE of metadata concept?

Kindly please help me understand the same.

--
TNS

Regards,