[Openstack] Multiple Floating IPs per multiple instance interfaces

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:57:12 UTC 2012

No it is not possible to do this with flaoting ips. Floating ips are not visible to the instance and they are natted by the network host to the first fixed ip of the guest.

It is possible to configure nova to give multiple fixed ips to a single vm on different interfaces, but configuring it is a bit tricky.

Vish