[Openstack] Is It Safe to Use The OpenStack Packages Distributed in Ubuntu 12.04 Official Repository?

Ruzicka, Marek marek.ruzicka at t-systems.sk
Mon Aug 20 06:53:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

Guys around will probably disagree,but I have spent last 5-6weeks creating POC using repos is ubuntu, and I have to say it is not production rdy yet.

Versions in repos are about 2months old if I'm not mistaken...too old for such fast paced project.

Marek Ruzicka
System Engineer (storage)
T-Systems Slovakia s.r.o.

Sent from my mobile, please excuse typos.