[Openstack] keystone initialization problem

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:47:21 UTC 2012

The admin_token value from keystone.conf is not a real token; it exists as
a string in memory and has no context, user or actual roles associated with
it (hence it does not appear in your token table).

As for your actual issue, I don't see anything obviously wrong with what's
below. Is logging enabled & working, otherwise? Have you tried "verbose =
True" and "debug = True"? Have you tried running that command from the
compute node itself, rather than over the internet IP? What happens when
you curl / GET / whatever http://<internet_ip of the controller
node>:35357/v2.0 and/or http://127.0.0.1:35357/v2.0 ?

-Dolph