[Openstack] Help with meta-data

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:35:36 UTC 2012

Hi Anne,

I accidentally found this email of yours while looking for links to my post.
I'd probably have found it earlier if you cc'd me on
ekirpichov at gmail.com or ekirpichev at mirantis.com [yes, that's two
different spellings...] :)

I support the idea that this should be somehow integrated in the docs,
but I'm not sure where exactly in the docs is a good place for
information of this style. Would it help if I just linked to the posts
from some wiki page or from the docs? Or would it only help if I (or
somebody) actually merged the relevant parts of the posts into
official documentation?

Eugene Kirpichov
http://www.linkedin.com/in/eugenekirpichov