[Openstack] [Nova] Create multiple instances in one request

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Aug 7 18:27:04 UTC 2012

These were documented but then pulled out because min_count and
max_count are not to spec.

We are now working on a cleanup effort described at
http://wiki.openstack.org/DisableServerExtensions.

It seems the log from the last Nova meeting where this was discussed
is gathered together with the QA team meeting due to the meetbot not
being turned off between meetings.

The log is here, scroll to the bottom to read.
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack-meeting/2012/openstack-meeting.2012-08-02-17.00.log.html

Hope this is helpful - though cleanup will be the most helpful, please
feel free to join in the effort. :)
Anne