[Openstack] [Nova] Create multiple instances in one request

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Tue Aug 7 18:13:17 UTC 2012

It is a little strange but the following seems to be true.

1. The nova HTTP API has a max_count and min_count that go in the
request dictionary.
2. This is not documented.
3. The novaclient python api create function has these arguments.
4. The novaclient cli does not have them, or at least they are not
documented by 'nova help boot'.

Beats me why this is the case...

  -David