[Openstack] Angry People and OpenStack

George Reese george.reese at enstratus.com
Thu Aug 2 14:19:28 UTC 2012

On Aug 1, 2012, at 11:17 PM, Atul Jha <Atul.Jha at csscorp.com> wrote:

> I don`t see there is any. Its just there are certain section of people who are bound to create FUD and act as TROLL. What we can simply do is to ignore them. :)

This is a dangerous attitude here.

People who criticize are haters and should be ignored. Stick your head in the sand and ignore the fact that OpenStack governance has  a huge trust problem, that the product has stability and compatibility issues.

Attack me for criticizing OpenStack when on a daily basis I am doing a lot of work to get into real world deployments. In the mean time, I know people on this list heaping plenty of public praise on OpenStack who are actively pushing people in private towards alternatives.

Yeah, that'll work really well.

-George

--
George Reese - Chief Technology Officer, enStratus
e: george.reese at enstratus.com    Skype: nspollution    t: @GeorgeReese    p: +1.207.956.0217