[Openstack] swift indexation

andi abes andi.abes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:01:05 UTC 2012

swift updates the account and container listings as containers and
objects are created.
So, if what you're looking for is a list of objects or containers...
your can just query the proxy: A GET on the tenant url would return
the list of containers, a GET on a container will return the list of
objects in that container.

The full API is here:
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-object-storage/1.0/content/ch_object-storage-dev-api-storage.html