[Openstack] Openstack Essex - Guide for Ubuntu 12.04

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Apr 30 13:15:33 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel -
Thanks for thinking of that document as well.

The goal is to bring documents specific to OpenStack into a doc system with bug tracking, testing, editing, and community contributor access. Eventually translation may be available.

I'd like to avoid the fragmentation and doubt I hear about the docs by applying systems discipline to as many relevant docs as possible.

The process for contributing docs is described here: Http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/HowTo

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Gentle
Content Stacker