[Openstack] Openstack Essex - Guide for Ubuntu 12.04

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 12:40:18 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 07:26:17AM -0500, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Hi Emilien -
> Ideally Martin's guide and your guide would be part of the OpenStack
> documentation - your licensing would work within our framework for docs.
>
> Martin, how is progress going on submitting your Quick Start guide through
> the Gerrit review process?

Your suggestion implies that OpenStack upstream is OK with having downstream
distro-specific setup docs. If that's the case we have an equivalent getting
started guide for Essex on Fedora 17:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_on_Fedora_17

This wiki content is under "Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License
3.0 Unported" [1]

Regards,
Daniel

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses#This_Website