[Openstack] Quantum deployment on Essex

livemoon mwjpiero at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 07:18:12 UTC 2012

hi, Dan

I install openvswitch and quantum according this two docs. Now I have met
some problems.

1.  Using "python ovs_quantum_agent.py ovs_quantum_plugin.ini -v"
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-ofctl del-flows br-int
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-ofctl add-flow br-int
priority=1,actions=normal
INFO:root:Connecting to database "ovs_quantum" on localhost
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 list-ports br-int
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 get Interface
eth1 external_ids
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 get Interface
eth1 ofport
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 list-ports br-int
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 get Interface
eth1 external_ids
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 get Interface
eth1 ofport
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 list-ports br-int
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 get Interface
eth1 external_ids
DEBUG:root:## running command: sudo ovs-vsctl --timeout=2 get Interface
eth1 ofport

thess debug show again and again, is it right?

2.  this is my ova-vsctl show:
3f474726-21fc-40a4-b7b8-f438fcfe2c3e
    Bridge br-int
        Port "eth1"
            Interface "eth1"
        Port br-int
            Interface br-int
                type: internal

is it right?

3. Then I use "nova-manage network create" to create network,
but the database "ova_quantum" is empty, I have defined it
in ovs_quantum_plugin.ini

I don't know whether quantum and openvswitch work well together in my
system. Can you give me any help?

--
非淡薄无以明志,非宁静无以致远