[Openstack] Quantum deployment on Essex

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Sat Apr 21 23:05:35 UTC 2012

Hi Emilien,

For Quantum setups, the two docs you should be following are:
- http://docs.openstack.org/incubation/openstack-network/admin/content/
(generic info, applies across all plugins)
- http://openvswitch.org/openstack/documentation/  (specific for OVS plugin)

If you are running into issues because of errors or omissions in the
documentation, please report them.  Thanks!

dan

p.s. in response to your question about which interface to connect, I'd
have to see your setup to be sure, but since you mentioned having a
"public" and "private" NIC, my guess would be that you want to use the
private network for VM traffic, and thus, should connect that NIC to the
OVS bridge.

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com
twitter: danwendlandt