[Openstack] [OpenStack][Nova] Minimum required code coverage per file

Joe Gordon jogo at cloudscaling.com
Thu Apr 26 18:53:08 UTC 2012

It would nice to initially see the code coverage delta per merge proposal
as a comment in gerrit (similar to SmokeStack), and not as a gating factor.

Kevin,  should we start copying openstack-common tests to client projects?
 Or just make sure to not count openstack-common code in the code coverage
numbers for client projects?

best,
Joe