[Openstack] Quantum Integration Part 3

Emilien Macchi emilien.openstack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:51:41 UTC 2012

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your quick answer.

I really was looking forward to hear you about my mail.

I have VNC access from the dashboard, and tomorrow I will follow your
tip about manual configuration.

I will let you know about the result.

For the dashboard, I want to try in order to have something graphical in
my report, and I know people loves graphics stuff :-)

But I totally understant that I need to use the Nova CLI, and that's I'm
doing.

Regards

--
Emilien Macchi