[Openstack] OpenStack and routing configuration

Edgar Magana (eperdomo) eperdomo at cisco.com
Fri Apr 20 23:27:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

You could also take a look to the work proposed during Folsom summit for Quantum L3 APIs.
Quantum has become a core project for OpenStack and our goal is to make it the default network manager for all OpenStack. Actually, in our team we started already some implementation of L3 Plugins for Quagga  :-)
However, this is just starting this summit and it will take some time to have it ready.

Thanks,

Edgar