[Openstack] quantum UI in essex

Arvind Somya asomya at cisco.com
Tue Apr 17 22:18:02 UTC 2012

I pushed out the commit to put quantum support back on Friday, it¹s is in
the review queue as all reviewers are here at the summit :)

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/6548/

This just brings quantum up to speed on L2 CRUD ops, we¹re still discussing
L3 api,  service insertion, melange support etc. at the summit. We¹ll
probably have a definite development roadmap of quantum+horizon after the
session tomorrow.

Thanks
Arvind Somya