[Openstack] quantum UI in essex

Edgar Magana (eperdomo) eperdomo at cisco.com
Tue Apr 17 21:53:45 UTC 2012

Hello Yi,

Integrating network services insertion (SI) libraries in Horizon is completely possible and even desired. I will be presenting the BP on SI tomorrow and based in the outcomes of that session, I will synch up with Arvind (we are in the same team in Cisco) And find out when we can do that integration.

Thanks,

Edgar

Sent from my iPad