[Openstack] Metadata and File Injection (code summit session?)

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Tue Apr 10 16:49:27 UTC 2012

+1

I was looking at this area earlier in terms of how the system works out what partition to inject keys/files/etc into, which feels like it should be specified by image metadata but currently defaults to partition 1.

Made me wonder if we really need so many different ways for instances to get their metadata ?