[Openstack] OpenStack immaturity

Michaël Van de Borne michael.vandeborne at cetic.be
Fri Apr 6 09:47:25 UTC 2012

I'm about to install OpenStack for a customer in a few days. It's an SME
and their first production cloud would be limited to a few hosts and
about 60 VMs. Do you feel it'd be worth getting their feedback about
deployment and usage?

yours,

michaël

Michaël Van de Borne
R&D Engineer, SOA team, CETIC
Phone: +32 (0)71 49 07 45 Mobile: +32 (0)472 69 57 16, Skype: mikemowgli
www.cetic.be, rue des Frères Wright, 29/3, B-6041 Charleroi