[Openstack] OpenStack immaturity

Jay Payne letterj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:48:35 UTC 2012

I believe this "Openstack is a highly immature platform." is referring
more to nova than swift.   The simple reason for that is nova is more
focused on dev than ops but that is changing.    In mature projects
the questions like "How do I run this reliably every day?" and "How
can I safely upgrade from one version to the next?" are just as
important as "What new features are coming?".

Time will tell.