[Openstack] OpenStack immaturity

Jacek Artymiak jacek at artymiak.com
Wed Apr 4 12:48:05 UTC 2012

It depends on what you expect OpenStack to do for you. If you want
pre-packaged, click-to-install software, it is not there, yet. But if
you want to be able to influence the future of the project you want to
bet your business on, you have a much higher chance of doing that with
OpenStack than with other projects in this space.

Just my $.02 worth.

Jacek Artymiak
author: http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-compute/programmer/content/
(please submit patches so we can improve this document)