[Openstack] git tag/branch for diablo nova?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Sep 26 07:33:01 UTC 2011

Jesse Andrews wrote:
> Is there / will there be a git tag/branch for diablo in the github.com/openstack/nova repository?

That's a good question... Release tags were only appearing in the
milestone-proposed branch in Launchpad. I know that the Gerrit/git setup
now allows for milestone-proposed branch tagging in a way that keeps
tags when the branch is removed, but I'm not sure if old tags from
diverging branches in history can be imported easily. Jim Blair probably
knows.

For reference, here is the nova 2011.3 tag at the moment:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hudson-openstack/nova/milestone-proposed/revision/1201

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack