[Openstack] Community metrics, developers' engagement

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Mon Sep 26 04:43:47 UTC 2011

Great stuff Stefano.  These are going to be very valuable metrics.

To start with, I'd draw your "commits per month" graph with a 1 year x-axis.  This is a reasonable baseline for historical stats, and has the particular advantage in this case that it trims off the start-up phase of the project, so the average should go way up.

Cheers,

Ewan.