[Openstack] Integrating new Dashboard with Cactus Nova setup

Devin Carlen devin.carlen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:32:08 UTC 2011

I do not recommend trying to run the Diablo dashboard against the Cactus nova release.  There are a number of API extensions added to nova during the Diablo release cycle that the dashboard relies on.  So you may be able to stand it up eventually but you will have a lot of issues getting it running properly.

If you can wait a few more days we'll have a Diablo RC of Nova for you to try as well. :)

Devin