[Openstack] Integrating new Dashboard with Cactus Nova setup

Rasika Karunathilaka rasika.karunathilaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:44:45 UTC 2011

Hi Team,
    I have successfully configured Openstack Nova Cactus release on Ubuntu
11.04 and it is working fine on my two node cluster. However I would like to
integrate latest dashboard into Cactus nova deployment and get rich features
of the new dashboard.
   I have already downloaded source of keystone and dashboard and configured
them so that I could login to dashboard. However my existing nova instance
is not correctly associated with new dashboard. Therefore all the link
inside my new dashboard display error messages as

"Unable to get usage info:invalid service catalog service: nova"
"Unable to retreive image infor from glance: Invalid service catalog
service: glance (HTTP 404)

Could you please direct me towards documentation to correct the above? or
Highly appreciate your help to resolve this.

Cheers!
Rasika Karunathilaka