[Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

Chuck Thier cthier at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:39:20 UTC 2011

Taking a bit of a step back, it seems to me that the biggest thing
that prevents us from using a pure github workflow is the absolute
requirement of a "gated" trunk.  Perhaps a better question to ask
weather or not this should be an absolute requirement.  For me, it is
a nice to have, but shouldn't be an absolute requirement.  Perhaps a
good issue for the PPB to take up?

Thoughts?

--
Chuck