[Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

Josh Kearney josh at jk0.org
Sat Sep 3 21:42:51 UTC 2011

I don't intend to fan the fumes here, but I think the point we are trying to make is that the decision to use Gerrit was made before most of the community was even aware of it -- much less having a chance to come up with a solution like Sandy did (which, IMHO, is far more practical than the Gerrit workflow).

How much more resistance will it take before we can consider an alternative? Would a poll be out of the question?