[Openstack] ANN: (Unofficial) OpenStack Diablo packages for Ubuntu Oneiric

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 25 09:07:53 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 08:58:16PM +0100, Kiall Mac Innes wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I've gone ahead and updated the OpenStack Ubuntu Oneiric packages to the
> latest diablo/stable branches, Since it seems Ububtu won't be fixing
> keystone any time soon :(
>
> So far, I have nova+glance+keystone+python-novaclient done .. dashboard up
> next. Feedback is welcome :)

<SNIP>

Hi Kiall,

This is great news that you are working on resolving Diablo issues on
Oneiric.

I'd like to question what gave you the impression Ubuntu were not
working on post-release fixes for Oneiric?

I think it would be great if you were keen to work on the real archive
packages, we'd certainly appreciate any additional hands.

Nova has already had one update, waiting to migrate from the -proposed
to the -updates pocket:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+source/nova/2011.3-0ubuntu6.1

Keystone sql path fix is now in -proposed, and pending verification
before moving to updates.

Please do raise bugs for each specific issue that needs to be
resolved, and myself (or my team) will gladly assist if necessary -
including sponsoring of uploads.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker