[Openstack] Announcing Nova subteams

Nati Ueno nati.ueno at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:13:30 UTC 2011

Hi Vish,Jay

> Jay
Thank you for your FYI :)

I would like to lead the Nova Testing Cleanup Team.
As Jay mentioned, we are working on unit test writing and clean-ups.
At first, we draft a blueprint for QA
This is a policy of exception handling policy.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-qa/+spec/nova-exception-policy
Then, we start writing based on the policy.

Cheers
Nachi