[Openstack] Keystone and euca-tools

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Thu Oct 13 14:58:06 UTC 2011

OK, thanks. I guess that was a problem I was going to run into next. But
how do you generate the EC2_*  shell variables that euca tools need when
using keystone? With the old nova auth this was done with 'nova-manage
project zipfile' but that does not work with keystone because there are
no longer users in the nova database. Am I missing something?

  -David