[Openstack] Keystone and euca-tools

Akira Yoshiyama akirayoshiyama at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:21:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

We are testing nova, glance, swift and keystone of diablo release now.
You can use nova + keystone with euca-tools if you applied a patch for two
bugs in keystone/middleware/ec2_token.py that I reported.
But there is no official keystone fileter for swift3 (S3 API for swift). So,
you can't use swift + keystone with euca-tools.

Today I wrote a s3-token keystone filter and patches for keystone and
swift3. We can upload images to keystoned swift with euca-upload-bundle.

Regards,
  A. Yoshiyama
  NEC, Japan
  akirayoshiyama at gmail.com