[Openstack] OpenStack Academic Alliance|Circle|Initiative #unconference

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Oct 13 00:06:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 09:04 -0700, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> a group of people interested in academia met in Boston during the
> unconference. I was there to take notes and facilitate this community
> run initiative. Here is what we agreed so far. I'm sharing it on the
> list to gather more ideas.

I got lots of interesting responses in private email. I put a page up on
the wiki and I'll mention it in this week newsletter.

   http://wiki.openstack.org/AcademicInitiative

in order to move the initiative forward we'll need a coordinator and a
more stable point of contact for all the people interested in it, like a
mailing list.

Any volunteer?

/stef